Thursday, September 9, 2010

David, Kenny, and Makayla's first day of school

First I have one more picture of the race car this was after the race in the pits, I think he needs to get ahold of my bil to paint a new helmet for him since the new car will probley end up with this color sceame

Yesturday was the first day of school for David, Kenny and Makayla. Maranda started her sophmore year today. Yesturday was just for freshmen. I had to work yesturday morning so I missed them getting on the bus for the first day of school. I had a hard time with that since I have always been there for them. I called them before they left for the bus stop and I wanted to cry because I wasn't home.

Makayla and her two best friends Payton (Makayla) and Jade still can not believe they are only a few months apart in age


My little Jock and my diva Kenny's last first day of elementary school Kayla's first day of 5th grade

David's first day of 8th grade, his last first day in Jr. High next year on to highschool with his sister





0 comments: