Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall things we made last week

Thursday night I had a craft night with one of my good friends. And these are the two things that we made but we made them by the dozen because everyone had to have one of each. I went andbought out the dollar store of these pumpkins for something else but liked this idea better. We have another friend that is heading to another dollar store today to see if she can find more pumpkins I did notice thatI need to clean dust webs off my ceiling in this picture ooopppps.

This next one is the leaf door hangers we made which we are doing more of today because there are a couple more of people that want them. I had all this wool in my garage and my friend seen this leaf door hanger idea on a blog we just combined the two and came up with this we all love them.

Today another friend is off of work and we are going to make some butterfly's out of milk jugs and do more leave hangers and what ever else we can come up with.



0 comments: