Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another year gone

Halloween is over for another year. We did not do our Halloween party this year. Just too much going on. We just lost my grandfather on October 9th and my kids as well as myself have taken it pretty hard. My brother had to put his dog down this month after going her (the poor baby) going thru hell since he found out she had cancer in May. She had a front leg taken off, then a couple of weeks later her stomach twisted (which is very common in large dogs) and then twisted its self back(not common at all). A couple months later the cancer was back. They went to remove it but found more spreading thru out her body. They decided to just take her home and let her be spoiled and loved and die at home. Well she got to the point she was so weak my brother couldn't watch her suffer anymore. Our whole family took this pretty hard, she was loved by us all. Even though many people are terrified of Rotties you have never known one as Pacey was. She was a protector, a best friend, sometimes even a pillow for all her human cousins to lay upon. There was a ton of other things that got in the way of having a Halloween party this year also. Next year we will have another the kids love it as I do.

Now its time for me to get busy working on my Christmas crafting. First off I really need to get teachers and kids at school taken care of and thats what I am starting to work on.

0 comments: