Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

It's here!!!! It's here!!! My favorite day of the year. It comes in close second with my kids right behind Christmas. Lots todo today. I have to work 6 hours tonight so of course I have to miss all the little ghosts and goblins out there, and worse I will miss my own enjoying the night. Even though I did make thier costumes I haven't seen Randa in hers. But hopefully Dave will remember to take pictures of them in their costumes for me. I will be able to see David, Kenny and Makayla at their school parade today. Today is also my sister Colleen's birthday. HaHa she is a year older. So if you read Colleen. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY 37TH, 37TH, 37TH BIRTHDAY YOU OLD WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so you know what I am saying. Love ya, enjoy being the age I was last year but you can still say you are the older one.

Now that I finally got the kids Halloween costumes done, and since today is the last day of October it is really crunch time for me to get Christmas gifts made. I have 29 people to make gifts for plus 6 teachers, and 12 girlscouts. I really have a feeling that alot of people are going to get store bought gifts this year and some of them won't be happy with that. Don't worry Mike and Jay you will both get your Oreo balls but that might be the only gift you get.

Now I am off have lots of things to get done today and have to leave the house by 12:50 to make it to Makayla's class to help kids get ready for their parade by 1:00

0 comments: