Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What a Week


What a week it has been tomorrow will be my first day off in 8 days. I always work 4am til either 10am or 12:30 pm. I always work Sunday morning's, and have Monday's off. Well this past Saturday the fire department my brother volunteers for had their annual Smoker, which is one of the 4 times my brothers, my sister and myself always go out together. I switched my Sunday morning for her Sunday night. My boss came to me and said that would not work because I had to open on Monday. I told her that I always had Monday's off she told me no longer would I have them starting this week. What the heck not fair at all. Well I made it work I closed at 12:30 am Monday and opened at 4:00am on Monday just so that I could go Saturday. Slept when I got out at 10:00 on Monday until 8:00 pm got up for two hours and went back to bed to be to work this morning at 4:00 am.
Friday was my Miss Emma's second birthday(my niece). On Saturday my sweet angel baby would have been 4(my nefhew) Joshua is so missed everyday by our whole family. It is just so hard on all of us. I think that it was why it was so important to be with my family that night.
Saturday morning Maranda went to her friends birthday party which was a paint ball party her and one of her friends tripped over a log and Maranda broke a couple of fingers on her hand which is nothing new the girl breaks her toes all of the time.
Saturday night with my girls (all of us in the pics above) we had a riot. Along with others, but we always have fun when we go see Under the Gun a local band two members are in the pics with us. We just don't have enough of them anymore we used go out together all of the time. Just can't find the time anymore todo so only a couple times a year. Worst part about it. One of my friends broke somemore bones in my foot. I just don't remember what he did to make me do it. My foot is swollen and bruiesed, but I do it all of the time and there is nothing that they can do for it except for my to stay off it but that don't work at all.

0 comments: