Monday, September 30, 2013

Just another thing that I have ignored the past two years is my blog.  Which is another thing that I would really like to keep up with again.  Here are just some of the things that have gone on in the past few months with the kids.

My first True love graduated from High School 


 My Randa with two of her best friends I love these kids
 My 4 loves the two boys and little sister are so proud of their big Sis
 My Kenny graduated out of 8th grade and is now making a name for himself at the big bad highschool and its a good name too.
 My Randa at her new home in Hamburg NY where she is studying to become a profiler so so very proud of this girl 
 Kenny on his first day of highschool and Kayla's last first day of Jr. high school
 David on his first day of his Jr. year
 My Kenny can no longer play football because of being underweight but has found what he loves to do and thats cross country and track he has made a name for himself so far in cross country at school for he is in the top 7 runners for his school 


0 comments: