Friday, October 18, 2013

What has been going on this week

Been working on a few things this week like making 6 of these scarf's for my daughters, niece and my brothers girlfriends girls.  I like them and wish I had made my self one but oh well. 


 Sunday was Cheer fest and Cheer Competition I don't have a cheer leader this year so went to cheer fest to watch my little miss (youngest niece) cheer and she did great although she was nervous the night before
 Blanket that will be raffled off at highschool fundraiser for Lady Raiders softball and basket ball chicken bbq
 Other blanket that will be raffled off
I did get another scarf done but have not taken pictures yet.  Next will be working on mesh wreaths with my 14 year old that is going to be fun

1 comments:

happeningswithLana said...

Pretty colors on scarf and the fleece are cool too.