Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Reasons Kenny makes me proud

Kenny my 15 yr old baby boy makes me proud to say he is mine on a daily basis.  He has always been my happy child with a twinkle in his eyes.  There is not a person that has not met him that doesn't love the person he is unless your his Jr High German Teacher but that was OK because he couldn't stand her either.  He never seems to amaze me, with keeping his 97 grade point average, stays active in sports year round.  He always makes sure he saves time for family and friends alike.  Just a few of the reasons he makes me so proud to be mine. 
 Although he is terrified of heights he would go on any ride his 5yr old cousin wanted to and could with her at Seabreeze this summer

 He has a few wacky friends
 Well actually quite a few this is only a few of them on Halloween the other half arrived a little later
 But knows he has a best friend for life when he needs her.  She also knows she has a best friend for life when she needs him too.  
Being told he was too underweight to safely play football, didn't discourage him he found a new passion and that is Cross Country and Track.  Which he has done great at.  This season for Cross Country as a freshman he finished 4th top runner in his school, and made sectionals and beat an all time freshman record

He knows what it means to be part of a team.  The 10 boys that went to sectionals decided that they all must have the same hair cut.  Kenny loves his hair and was starting to get to the point where he liked it.  But he said I have to get it done.  Now his head is cold all the time


Last night he came home from turning in his uniform and pizza party and handed me this.  Mom I am a freshman and I got my Varsity letter.  He raced one race on JV and bumped a Jr from the Varsity team.  This made me as happy as it will next year when he gets into the honor socity



I love my boy for many, many reasons

0 comments: