Friday, October 24, 2008

Christmas gifts

I try and make 95% of Christmas gifts for extended family. I also make alot for my children also. My family perfers homemade gifts from me. My 8 year old niece last year said to me that she knows that her Aunt Kimmy will make her something and not just go to the store and buy her something because I care enough to make her stuff because I love her and I show her when I make her stuff. My brothers are always asking for certain things that I make usually Oreo balls and baked goods, or they are asking could I figure out how to make this or that. I am happy that I can please my family with the things that they love. I have been searching online for ideas for Christmas 2009 ideas. Since I have to craft all year for Christmas I like to start early Later this week I want to start getting that list in order. Not that I am ready for Christmas 2008 yet.

0 comments: