Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yea they are done

I finally got all four costumes done. I really had fun with Kenny's hobo costume. Today I hit the only thrift store in town that I didn't yesturday, just becasue I forgot about this one. And I hit the jackpot on finding things for costumes. I also finished up my two Halloween trees. These were the last of the Halloween crafts that I had to get done for this year. I already have alot planned for next year. Just need to get them out of my head and into my notebook. With a list of supplies needed so that I can work on them one weekend a month during the year. I also need to have kids thinking about costumes for next year so that I am not running around figureing out what they need for them at the last minute again. I don't like how it was done this year. I like having everything done ahead of the time.

Now I can get to work on completing teacher christmas gifts so that they are ready to go.

0 comments: