Thursday, February 19, 2009

2009 Christmas Oraments

Since I mass produce Christmas Ornaments every year, when I start looking and thinking what I am going to do I look for fast and easy. Yea right these snowball's were far from that. And they are supposed to be easy for kids to do. I don't remember exactly where I found the idea but it was somewhere on the web. I am thinking it was either My Craft Book or My Craft Ideas, and I already shot out the printout that I had because this is a definite never do again. Some times I repeat for classrooms and such. Since when I bought most of the supplies I had enough to do 30 of them which will all be given away to family and most likely Kayla's Girl Scout troop. I have 22 packaged and ready to go, the other 8 just need to be packaged but I ran out of the wrap I was using and have not been back to Walmart to pick up yet.


The supplies I used

The end product in stages



0 comments: