Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some of my crafts

Here are some of the crafts that I got finished in January. I have a few more done but they are already packed away for Christmas 2009. When I get this stuff packed away I will pull them out and take pictures
My nieces fleece blanket

My nefhew's fleece blanket



This fleece blanket I have made two of and am working on the third they are for my SIL and two brothers girlfriends. I am really likeing the cream/white on colored





Boys valance I made sorry you really cant see to well but has about 5 different colors in







Material I used for boys dresser runner along with one of Kenny's treasures and Davids game cords unfortuntly the rest of the dresser has too much of their junk to take a full picture of









Boys light switch cover made from polymer clay Kenny and I did I don't like it but they love it











Christmas aprons













Christmas aprons















0 comments: