Thursday, April 2, 2009

Down stairs bathroom makeover

I have not been able to sleep at night lately and it is because I decided to makeover my down stairs bathroom. Nothing major just redecorating. Well decorating nothing has been done to this bathroom since we lived here nothing on the walls, mini blinds are just on the window. This room also serves as a laundry room if you could say that it is a very small room. It will probley take a few weeks due to finances but I am going to allow myself a budget of $25.00 a week todo what I want in there. I have been looking around for things that I can make cheaper than I can buy so I will be making alot of what is going in there. First off the only storage in this room is two shelves above the washer and dryer and the medince cabinet that we do not use because it just is nasty. well that is going to change. I am going to try and make small cabnits out of a set of dresser drawers that held stuff under Makayla's bed for awhile. I want to try and make two one for beside the sink and one beside the toilet. Wondering if I can do it. I have it figured out in my head but not too sure if it is going to work. I will be taking before pictures sometime today and will post them along with in progress pictures.

0 comments: