Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mom I'm bored

Mom I'm bored is all I heard all morning yesturday. I was having a bad morning as it was. Told the kids to go outside and play. Nope didn't want too. Since there is only a couple more months of school left I thought it was time to start working on end of the year teachers gifts. So got out the poylmer clay and let the kids go to it. This is only part of what were doing but will wait until another time to finish up need to get the rest of the supplies first.

This first picture is the stuff that Kenny did I just love it. His teacher loves fishing. I think he was very creative about his stuff

Opps messed up the order of the pictures Kenny Makayla and I all love the food challenge shows we have been watching the Cake Challenge show for the past two weeks so they decided they were going to have a bake off they were timed too 10 mins to make a cake these were their favorites so we had to bake them.

These were other things that were made. The green hearts will be turned into pins for Makayla's girl scout troop. The smiley faces are going to be turned into a "remember me" gift for the school secertary from David. Very few people have made an impression on him and she is one of them. She call's him "Mr. Smiley" the reason for the smiley faces.
Just another picture of the stuff they made. Of course a football and basketball had to end up in there.
Finally the purse that I made for Makayla for Easter I finished it up this morning by lineing it with fleece. She is very into purses at the moment and does not go anywhere with out one.







0 comments: