Thursday, June 4, 2009

Girlscouts and another racing picture

I wanted to post this picture during my last post but for some reason didn't. On May 21st our Girl Scout Service unit had thier bridgeing ceremony. Which for a Girl Scout is a big thing. I remember as a girl crossing that bridge. A few years ago Maranda did. Maranda stayed in Girl Scouts to earn her Bronze Award in Junior Girl Scouts and was no longer interested. That's ok. This year was Makayla's turn. Although she may not have the chance to be a Junior Girl Scout due to her great troop not having a leader. The leaders daughter is no longer interested in Girl Scouts. She has asked many of us to step up since we all help at the meetings. I would love to do so but with 4 kids that have me running in 4 different directions usually 7 days a week. I don't have the time do do so. We do have one mother thinking about it due to she does not want to see these 16 girls splitting up they all have become very good friends. Also she knows that all mothers will help out. Here is the only semi-good picture I got from that night. My girl crossed the bridge so fast. This is when she was being greeted by the existing Junior girl scouts of another troop. Another mother has some pictures that she has to email me when she gets a chance to.
On one of the racing sites I visit he does a thread called "What do you Say" or something like that. I loved this weeks one. So I borrowed the picture from Pinners site. The middle one is Jay. Knowing him this is what I say.

"All we need is duct tape and zip ties and we will have this fixed in no time" "Also Jay either put on that hat of yours or get the duct tape and zipties to take care of that receiding hair line" I think this is a first pic I have seen in along time with out a hat.
Jay thinks that everything can be fixed with duct tape and zip ties. His last year racing Super Stocks (NASCAR like) by the end of the season his car was held together with duct tape and zipties. I don't think this picture was taken at our local track. I know the driver on the left but the one on the right I just don't know. Also the back ground is different, I just can't tell in the picture if the car is sporting a wing or not.

0 comments: