Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Starting to get ready

With the end of the school year and having to get ready for two parties. I have alot to get done. Since the weather has turned nice I have not really done to much crafting. But since I am having a 10th birthday party for Makayla on July 10th and a graduation party for Maranda and David on July 12th plus with a big race to go to on July 11th, I really need to get working on things. Heres some of the things I have gotten done last night and today.

This fleece rag garland will be used at the concession stand for Makayla's birthday party which is a Hannah Montana drive-in party. This will also be used on the girls Christmas tree in thier room.


Post-it note holders for kids teachers for end of the year gifts and for some of the staff as remember me gifts from David, I made 12 all together tonight, most were smily faces since most of the staff calls David "Mr. Smiley" since that's all he seems todo this year. He has matured so much this year and has become a great student. I guess 6th grade has agreed with him. During Easter break the kids made polymer clay shapes.


This one is for David's main teacher, he alway's comments when she gets new shoes. He also has two aids in his classroom.

This is for Makayla's teacher

This is Kenny's teachers. She loves fishing. She has organized the 4th grade fishing derby since she started teaching many years ago. My brother had her for a 4th grade teacher about 25 years ago. She is retiring this year. I would have loved for Makayla to have her as a teacher

This is fabric that I spray bottle tye-dyed pink and purple today. I did alot of it. It will be used for Makayla's birthday banner, and goodie bags. Which I will work on tomorrow as well as her pinta, which was going to be a guitar, but I am having trouble keeping the base together so I am making a disco ball instead.







0 comments: