Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just another thing I haven't had time for

My blog is just another thing in my life that I have ignored but another thing that I feel I might have todo in part of decluttering my life. One thing that my children and myself have learned in the past few weeks if there is something we want todo or something we need todo the time is NOW!! With the news of Kenny's friend fighting for his life yet again this is the 5th or 6th cancerious brain tumor he has had, how much more can this body of a 13yr old take my son prays for him daily and has for the two years since his first tumor. That along with the death of a beloved man whom not was only a great person in the lives of my children at school he was also a family friend and neighbor. The kids at school have decided on 3 great memorials for someone whom is already truely missed at school and in thier hearts. RIP Mr. R. you will never be forgotten.

I finally found my camara to upload the pictures of the mini birdbath Makayla made my mom for Mothers day, I should go take pictures of my Mothers day present while its not raining out this morning.

First you know I have to put a picture of one of the kids up this was Easter morning when Maranda got home from Myrtle Beach Miss Makayla was so excited to get woke up by sissy she had to grab the camara and take a picture of her getting her gifts out.

this is a picture of what Maranda texted her sister and brothers while she was away

Texted I recived from her, I love that my 16yr old still misses me while she is on vacation



Of course these pictures are in the wrong order I can never get them right on here

The completed birdbath




top view of birdbath



baby girl working on birdbath



still working on birdbath



supplies she used


just another shot of supplies she used



This was much loved by grandma now I need to get the stuff for her to make me one



















































I finally found my camara to upload the pictures of the mini birdbath Makayla made for my mom for Mothers day I really should go outside and take pictures of my mothers day gift since it isn't raining yet today.








































0 comments: