Sunday, May 7, 2017

Shower scrubbie wreath and of course kids

Of course these pictures didn't post the way I wanted them to.  Saturday was my baby girls and my nieces Junior prom.  So hard to believe that these two girls are already juniors in high school.  

 Not only are these two girls cousins, they are also best friends and just like sisters and love to do things together.
 debating if they should walk in the pouring rain to get their pictures done on the pier at the lake nope didn't happen
 There baby cousin had to get into the picture action with them also


 My brother sent this to me that was in the kids school newspaper on Kenny this past week.  This race I was so afraid until it was over all I could think was he was going to break a foot and that would be the end of his running.
Finally this is a shower scrubbie wreath that I made.  I am not feeling it at all.  I do plan on adding some flowers to it but those are in craft room along with glue sticks I needed so they will get put on tomorrow.  This will be for a friends daughters 14th birthday for her bedroom door in their new house

0 comments: