Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just radom photos from our 4th of July day at camp on Sunday

Makayla, Kali and their friend Tasha figuring out different ways to jump into the pond

The girls wanted a picture of them jumping into the pond

This was the first time getting them jumping didn't work out so well


Good ole dad we thank him all the time for remembering that his kids and grandkids needed the private camp to have fun everyyear. He bought this property 25 years ago because this is where he always went and wanted the same thing for his kids and grandkids

Kali and Tasha making sure that the huge water snake that has been seen lately is not around so they can swim

My nefhew Caleb(in Life jacket) getting ready to ride in the peddle boat which is the favorite thing todo in the water

Mom in the green and my SIL's mom Cathy

Miss Emma with her mom Cathrine , Nanny Kathy and her big papa (great grandfather)

Little Miss Emma playing with Randa

2 of my favorite people Miss Emma and her daddy my brother Kenny

Good ole Dad again with SIL's stepdad Pete they were getting ready to see what the kids did to the golf cart they blew a belt on it

My SIL Shanon she wasn't going to get her feet dirty for nothing and that bald guy in the back is my Uncle Bill our favorite uncle he makes the best chocolate chip cookies in the world

Another of my Miss Emma stealing a chair that was just her size

Caleb playing with Bear

Miss Emma takeing break after hitting my Kenny in the face with the ball

Kenny and Miss Emma playing ball I love that my teenager can still play with his two year old cousin


My mommy again

Randa how she now enjoys camp no more catching frogs and swimming in the pond for her She is 16 and has spent the past 16 summer at camp she loves it.

Kids chillin on the peddle boat

Guess the kids wante a picture of the other side of part of the pond also

More chillin on the peddle boat it is really neat to watch the fish from the peddle boat this was taken at the other end of camp where the pond gets bigger and deeper only way they are allowed on this side is the peddle boat

Makayla sitting on the jumping rocks Grandpa made for the kids

No one will admitt to taking a picture of me because I would have kicked their butt I hate my picture taken

Same three kids on peddle boat again I think they hogged it all day, nope they all shared equally



































































































0 comments: