Thursday, June 30, 2011

More pictures of the girls room and painting the closet. It is now done That door there I knew I hadn't started painting but when I went up to finish up the closet it was somehow half way painted the princess started painting it. I have decided that I am going to take everything out of the attic tomorrow and use the whole closet for the girls. Tomorrow once the rest of the paint is dry I will shampoo the carpet in the closet and get to work on filling it and organizing it I hate white, especially when textured ceiling paint is used which was in all the closets in this house


Yea another one


Attic door and other end of the closet not much makes it to this end of it


Very few clothes make it off one of the beds to the closet where they belong

nice place for books not shelve goes the whole length of the closet will now have a use

bottom of the closet hey part of my christmas tree is in there

I thought clothes were supposed be hanging in the closet not on the floor, and where the heck are all your clothes girls?

















0 comments: