Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chair redo part three and a wreath my niece started for me

First off let me tell you I never know what pictures are going to end up being uploaded to my computer when I do them. This morning it was about 20 pictures of Little Miss and these two of her rat(hamster)



I am so excited no more furniture tacks to pull out of my chair. There are a few small nails that still have to come out but my hand was hurting so I had to stop. I planned on leaving the burlap that was their on but that also smelled so that came off too. Today's plan is getting it sanded down and maybe primed. I am hopeing that Little Miss will start sanding it for me when she decides to roll out of bed

Yea pictured with my kids pool that they can no longer use.

I had my niece yesturday and Kenny and Kayla were both still sleeping she started working on this wreath for me for Football/Cheer season. Ran out of green felt so this is as far as it got done. Ran to Walmart this morning and no green felt so have to find some somewhere. I can't wait til its done. She also said you know our school colors are Christmas colors also












0 comments: