Friday, June 17, 2011

Fumes Friday

Yes I am breathing paint fumes today. I need to finish up the candy jars for teachers. Once again I am doing them for my friend her other daughter in 6th grade needs them too. I have decided that I am doing them for my two kids teachers the school secretary and the second grade teacher that has been the heaven sent for Makayla and possibly one for my nefhews second grade teacher because his teacher would get a kick out of it. Tom is the head of our high school drama department, as well as being a second grade teacher is also someone that I was friends with in highschool whom I still talk to every so often. So I know he would love it

yea mom likes to have fun tye dyeing also was going to let Makayla do this but I might just do it myself


you never know you might see something become of at least two of these this weekend also.








0 comments: