Monday, June 13, 2011

Sewing Sunday and some more of Saturdays Garage sale findes

I was going to make the girls skirts for the lip sync out of the curtains I dyed a couple of weeks ago but I hit a jackpot at garage sales on Saturday I got three large bins of fabric for $3 a bin heck the bins were worth that. I have yet to take a picture of the fabrics but they are now all washed. This fabric and lace was in one of the bins there was probley about 6 yards of each, the girls seen this and wanted their skirts made out of them instead. I am going to try and make tanks for them out of it also, plus will still have a ton more for doll clothes

Makayla's skirt done, Jade already took hers home


Again Makayla's skirt with scrunchy sitting on top of it girls loved that I made those too.




Two more books we picked up Saturday at .25 each



Patterns we picked up for .25 each


the rest of the .25 patterns these will be made for my niece


this box was picked up for .50 with no clue what was in it


and some of what was in it that we decided to keep there was alot more I think I was excited of all the pins in it the most there were probley 100 pins in the cut out fabric already


Mirror $5.00 and not even a 1/4 of the schells Makayla got for 2.00 this is now what the mirror looks like her and Jade finished hot gluing them on about 8:30 last night. We will hang this in her room, I wanted to paint the frame on the mirror before hand but she just couldn't wait.


The schell that is sitting on the side open and closes in about 6 different areas, looks like a bunch of little ones combined together. She also got a couple of fossels and coral in all the ones she bought.




















0 comments: