Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girls room is getting dug out today

Another sweater stocking I got done last night. This was actually one of the couple of sweaters that Makayla has worn.
Randa's poppet eyes that I am trying to get the right color green for her and they have blue specks in them

Ok on to todays dig out of the day and yes I mean dig out. I think I may have to go buy somemore garbage bags for this one. And I haven't even opened their closet doors which I am sure are stuffed to the max also. The girls room, I will say that the girls rarely sleep in here so it is basically a catch all for everything. Not no more I am so sick of my 12 year old princess sleeping with me every night and has for the past 5 years. She slept in her room one night since we have lived here and thats it. I have tried everything to get her out of my room. With Kenny I got sick of him sleeping with me I told him if he didn't start sleeping in his own room I was going to tell all his friends he slept with his mommy still heck that worked not for the princess she don't care if her friends know or not.

Hmm don't know why you have that book case if the books only make it to the dresser top Oh Randa I don't think that I have read that Stephen King yet are you done with it so mommy can read it. I just noticed books on your tv too


Mirrors for one of my dressers and the girls new dresser that was bought a year ago in January plus what is left of Marandas doliphin collection wonder where thats going behind the mirror the girls do have a vanity I can only imagine where

Maranda's bed must have broke again and her sheets must have disappeared I haven't seen them in the laundry. Then the stand inbetween their beds oh yea there is Makayla's bed somewhere under all that crap

Yea I think Makayla has a bed somewhere. Hey is that the yellow material I was looking for

Just opening the door to the girls room yea not something I do quite often oh how they are going to love me today















0 comments: