Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today was game day

Today was the biggest PBIS(Positive Behavior in School) celebration of the year. The annual Game day, they have only had to pospone this day once in the years my kids have gone to this school due to weather, and that was because of heat index level two years ago. The weather is always great otherwise.

First off I had camera in hand when I went to sign in this is the heart the 6th graders painted on the inside doors for their loved Mr. Richerson, I am sure he is looking down on them this day with a great big smile for continueing the tradition of makeing sure the teachers are getting in on the fun and they are drentched when they get inside.

My buggies 6th grade class one of the last pictures as a whole class

Oh how I love these kids Nicole, Zac, Kenny, Micheal, Diana and Frankie I have loved watching these 5 kids grow thru their elementary years together and hope to see them all remain the best of friends they are

these three are just nut cases Micheal, Kenny and Diana

Kenny and Micheal soaked after water volleyball

Favorite of the day is the tug of war the boys had to have a girl come on their side to win even though they have an even number of boys and girls in their class

Boys trying their hardest to beat the girls in Tug of War


Lets spin, spin, spin and run and do it again

Lets be dogs and use our heads to push the big red ball this was new this year and they had to bark pushing the ball

Lets be ducks and race including flippers it was fun to watch this one


Potato sack race




Waiting my turn for

relay to fill a bucket with a sponge at the other end of this game

then we must shoot the sponge to the next team mate using those football armsWatch out Mr. K were comeing to get you and you cant see us (Three of the 6th grade teachers were after the 5&6 graders and teachers


Mr. K's sweet revenge until he ran out of hose,Kenny and Micheal running over to soak Mr. K Zac already there trying to get the hose out of his hands for his soaking, and they got him good

Play ground time for Kaylas class

Water volleyball

Makayla and one of her close friends Alyssa

Girls in 5th grade beat the boys everytime in tug of war also and the boys even had Mr. K helping them, the girls kept saying it's because Girls Rule and boys druel

This one was fun they had to fill a bucket with a cup of water by passing it down the line by handing it over their heads, Mr. K in the back knocking over the buckets on them, he did it to the 6th graders as well and ended up with 3 buckets of water on him at the end


Makaylas turn to play doggie

Potato sack time, I actually thought that I had gotten a picture of both Makayla evenly but Makayla decided to stop Mikey and Makayla have been close since kindergarden, Mikey is going to a different school next year and is going to be missed but we will have him over and Makayla will go to his house


Miss Jade cheating at being a duck since their team is loosing

Miss Makayla's turn and her flipper came off and she put it back on upside down
Merideth helping to get stuff on Makayla in the timed race

The kids had a great time during their session of game day today I am also glad I decided not to volunteer for it because Miss Makayla was being a brat yesturday and I told her I was not going. So I didn't fill out the slip. But if I had I would not have been able to enjoy my babies day.

0 comments: