Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pan rack and lamps

Went to a couple of garage sales on Saturday with my mom and found a pan rack I have been looking for one for awhile now. So I am happy. I also started working on the lamps that were my grandparents, that were not my style but my grandfather wanted me to have them when he passed. I love the things I got from the house because they were all things that I needed.

First this is what happens when my 11yr old gets ahold of the camera she takes pictures of herself I am always deleting hunderds of them a week

My pan rack before putting a new coat of spray paint on it. I love the animals on it but it is small but will work for now





Now hanging in my kitchen . I love it

Lamp before

first coat on one lamp getting ready for second but it took 7 coats to get the look I wanted

Now to go change out of work clothes and put the sealer on the lamps, then they are done










0 comments: