Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kenny's 6th grade graduation and Makayla's lip sync

Today was my boogie boys six grade graduation. Goodbye elementary hello big bad Jr. High. This was a very sad morning for me I hate to see these years go by since now it will fly. I am so proud of this kid. He received the presidential award which was no suprise because no matter what he says he is a very smart kid. He was also nominated with 9 other students to receive the George Davis award which is the highest award that the 6th graders can receive. One girl and one boy receive this award and it is a great honor to be nomintated for it. I am so proud of my baby boy.


Holding his presidential award his other awards are there too
Final 6th grade picture. His teacher is the same 6th grade teacher all 4 of my brothers had

Waiting for the rest of the class to recieve their certificates

My boy receiveing his 6th grade certificate from his teacher

Walking in to graduation

I never got these up yesturday but it was the 5th/6th grade softball championship game which the 6th graders won. The funny thing is as 5th graders they beat the 6th graders. Kenny was like mom quit takeing my picture


Kenny and a couple friends doing who knows what before the game

Yesturday was also Makayla's 5th grade lip sync which is a tribute to out going 6th graders from the 5th graders. This was the girls afterwards

Girls during Makayla is a very shy kid and was scared to death of doing this in front of the whole school and parents that were there but she did it.

And another of the girls during





















0 comments: