Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturdays progress no good garage sales this weekend

My goofy baby boy came down stairs like this the other night and said mom I really need that haircut. God how I love this kid and hope he never changes. He is sporting his pimp hat his sister bought him in Myrtle Beach just for his 6th grade graduation.
My mom and I went to a couple of garage sales yesturday I got David a brand new pair of shorts with a $44.00 price tag on them for $4.00, Makayla a pair of brand new sneakers with a price tag of $40.00 for $2.00 but that was all I found. When I got home I found this next project sitting in my front yard for free. I have a pedistal table that the bottom is now held together with a piece of wood. A neighbor is moving and brought this over to me. So it will get sanded and refinished very soon to use for a new kitchen table.













Makayla and three friends were tye-dyeing last evening and I had to leave for a total of 5 mins and when I got back this is what my daughter looked like she tye-dyed her feet I could choke this kid of mine

Girls tye-dyeing Makayla did a bandana, a shirt and 3 tank tops

Paytons gum ball machines for her teachers my friends daughter

My two kids teachers gumball machines I did do another for my nefhews teacher also



















0 comments: