Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some of Saturdays garage sale finds

Of course the pictures are not in the order I wanted them someday I will get it right. These are a couple of the pictures Makayla took on her field trip to Howes Caverns underground caves, she took 216 pictures this day.





This is just like the picture on their website once she seen it she knew she had to take a picture of it.

Kayla and I went to some garage sales on Saturday and spent about $30 on things we didn't really need but wanted it was about what we wanted this week. These are half the plastic canvas books I bought for $2.25 for all there are12 books in all but I just deleted the picture of the other ones

Bread pan Makayla had to have for .25 the other two were .50 each



old grater that will be hung on the kitchen wall I have wanted one since my other one disappeared moving .10

another Makayla must have brand new in the box for $1.00 this will be used alot by kids

Makayla and I seen this at the same time and both agreed we must have .50


I have not taken pictures of everything yet. The material I bought is still being washed there is just so much of it. More pictures on this weeks garage saling will be posted tomorrow

1 comments:

happeningswithLana said...

GREAT finds on all your purchases!!!! The dishes, patterns and material.